Before you finalise your registration, please be aware of our terms and conditions:
General terms and conditions:
2.If you are unable to attend at any stage, you may transfer your registration to a colleague at no extra charge. Please confirm the details of the replacement in writing to email@example.com (fax: +44 (0)20 7384 8047).
3.The table booking fee does not include accommodation. An accommodation booking form will be sent to you in your welcome pack, and you must use this form in order to qualify for the discounted rates.
4. All bookings are subject to availability and acceptance by Phacilitate, which will be confirmed in writing (including by e-mail) after Phacilitate has received the completed booking form, the related fee if required (the “Fee”), and anything else that Phacilitate may require.
5. Upon Phacilitate’s written confirmation to You of its acceptance of your booking for a place at the Event there shall be a legally binding contract between Phacilitate and You to which these terms and conditions apply.
5.1 Phacilitate reserves the right to refuse to accept any booking in its absolute discretion.
6.Information which you provide or which is obtained in our dealings with you may be held by Phacilitate in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will be used by Phacilitate and its affiliates, agents and sub-contractors to provide the services and to enable us to review, develop and improve the services offered by us and to enable Phacilitate to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing program (including direct marketing). You further agree that information about you may be given to anyone to whom Phacilitate has assigned or transferred or proposes to assign or transfer any of its rights under this Agreement.
7.You further agree that Phacilitate may use itself or disclose the information to any of its affiliates or other third parties for the marketing to you of other products and services (including direct marketing). If you do not wish us to use/disclose your details for such purposes contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.If you would prefer not to receive any further materials from Phacilitate, please contact us and let us know your name, company and location. We guarantee you will be removed from our database immediately. Please also inform us in the same way if your details have changed or are currently incorrect. You can let us know by phone (+44 (0)20 7384 8046), e-mail (email@example.com), fax (+44 (0)20 7384 8047) or mail (Phacilitate (a Clarion Events Ltd company), 4th floor, Fulham Green, Bedford House, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3JW, UK)
9.If, the venue becomes unfit or unavailable for occupancy (such decision to be at the absolute discretion of Phacilitate) or it becomes impossible or impractical to hold the conference for reasons beyond the control of Phacilitate including (without limitation) fire, flood, storm, government intervention, malicious damage, acts of war, acts of terrorism, acts of God, strikes, riots epidemics, pandemics or any other cause, Phacilitate reserves the right (but shall not be obliged):
(a) to change the location and/or date of the Awards Ceremony;
(b) to curtail the Awards Ceremony; or
(c) to cancel the Awards Ceremony.
9.1 In the circumstances specified in clause 9 and subject to clause 9.1, the parties agree and acknowledge that Phacilitate shall not have any liability to you for refunds, additional expenses or charges or to make payment for any other loss or damage suffered by you.
9.2 If the Awards Ceremony is cancelled in accordance with clause 9 (c) you agree to accept in complete settlement and discharge of all claims against Phacilitate and you shall receive a full refund of the total amount paid by you at the conference.
a) If you cancel your place in writing at least 6 weeks from the event, you will be due a 75% refund of your fee.
b) If you cancel your place in writing between 6 and 3 weeks of the event, you will be due a 50% refund of your fee.
c) If you cancel your place within 3 weeks of the event, you will not be entitled to any refund, although you will be sent a copy of the documentation after the event. Please note that all fees remain payable and invoices will not be cancelled, unless these cancellation terms are met.
10.1 If you booked using a credit voucher and your delegate place is cancelled, you will not be entitled to any refund for the portion of your delegate fee in which the voucher was used.
11 You are responsible for providing your dietary requirements no less than 2 weeks before the awards ceremony is due to take place. Phacilitate accepts no responsibility if dietary requirements are not provided ahead of the ceremony
12. You are responsible for providing any special access requirements at the time of making your booking.
13. You are permitted to make reasonable video or audio recordings and to take photographs at the Event, in each case for your own personal use. You must not make video or audio recordings of the whole (or substantially the whole) of the Event, or use any recordings or photographs for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Phacilitate
14. You acknowledge that the Event or part of it may be filmed by audio, visual, audio-visual or electronic means or photographed, including photographs of individuals or groups of delegates. You agree to permit Phacilitate, or any third party licensed by Phacilitate, to use and distribute such footage and photographs, which may feature images of You, in all or any media (including social media). Please inform Phacilitate in writing prior to the event day by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if You do not wish to be included in any individual or group photographs.
15. If You have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact Phacilitate at our Registered Office address
I agree to the terms and conditions